AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The board of directors of Frontier Airlines Inc (Nasdaq: FRNT) has approved a plan of reorganisation to form a Delaware holding company.
What does FRNT stand for?
FRNT stands for Frontier Airlines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRNT
We have 1 other meaning of FRNT in our Acronym Attic
- Flinders Ranges National Park (Australia)
- Free Radicals & Natural Products in Health
- Fellow of the Royal Numismatic Society (coin collector and dealer association)
- Frequently Relapsing Nephrotic Syndrome
- Fryns Syndrome
- Fox River Navigational System Authority (Wisconsin)
- Frente de Resistência Nacional de São Tomé E Príncipe - Renovada
- Fire and Rescue New South Wales (Australia)
- Fast Reconfiguration of Network Topology (networks)
- Focus-Reduction Neutralization Test
- Front Runners New York
- Family Reports of New Zealand (family law book; New Zealand)
- Fellowship of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- Faculty of Radiation Oncology
- Faculty Research Office (various schools)
- Family Readiness Officer (US Marine Corps)
- Family Responsibility Office (Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services; Ontario, Canada)
- Faroe Islands (ISO Country code)
- Federal Register Office
- Final Regulation Order (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oct 6, 2006 Frontier Airlines Frontier Air Cuts Profit Forecast.
Jun 27, 2006 Frontier Airlines Frontier Airlines yesterday launched five-times-daily service between Los Angeles and San Francisco aboard A319s.