From my work between 1975 and 2002 with Parks Canada, and especially from 1998 to 2005 with the Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve, I believe there are some significant factors that are leading communities here and around the world to look at biosphere reserves as a local integrating mechanism for what would otherwise be disjointed, disintegrated conservation and sustainability efforts.
What does FABR stand for?
FABR stands for Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve (UNESCO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Folic Acid Binding Protein Levels (pediatrics)
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1 (antibody)
- Fatty Acid Binding protein 2
- Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 3 (antibody)
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 5
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 6
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 2, Intestinal
- Fatty Acid-Binding Protein, Liver
- Plasma Membrane Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Fear Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire
- Farm Animal Breeding and Reproduction Technology Platform
- Fabrication Reporting System
- Fast Access Binary-Tree Structure
- Features And Benefits Selling
- Finance and Business Services (various locations)
- Financial Accounting and Budgeting System (DISA)
- First of America Brokerage Service
- Flexible Account Billing System
- Fly Away Broadcast System
- Food and Beverage Service