Tozan, assistant professor of international health at BUSPH, said, "The success of interventions in the community ultimately depends on whether formal health systems can provide front-line health workers with drugs and other necessary health commodities, regular monitoring and supervision, and linkages to referral systems" for follow-up treatment.
What does FLHW stand for?
FLHW stands for Front-Line Health Worker (tuberculosis control; Nigeria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Sport Model Motorcycle
- Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency (Rochester, NY)
- French Language Health Services Network (Canada)
- Full Length High Temperature
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Electraglide Classic motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic Motorcycle with Fuel Injection
- Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide motorcycle
- Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide Motorcycle with Fuel Injection
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Police model motorcycle
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands (ICAO code)
- Fatherhood Leadership Initiative (Conshohocken, PA)
- Fatty Liver Index (medicine)
- Federation of Lasallian Institutions
- Flexible Line Interpretation (graphics format on 8-bit computers)
- Flick (Motion Video Format)
- Fluid Level Indicator (engines/transmissions)
- Fluorescence Line Imager
- Force Level Information
- Foreign Language Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
It came from a former hospital consultant, concerned at big pay rises for directors when front-line health workers count the cost of a budget pay freeze.
FRONT-LINE health workers are urging people not to turn up at their local accident and emergency department this Christmas with ailments more suitable to be dealt with by their doctor or a pharmacist.
Byline: By ROLAND HUGHES A FRONT-LINE health worker last night said hospital staff were bracing themselves for changes in the licensing laws.
But not a single nurse or front-line health worker must lose their job.