While republicans focused on winning the war in North Yemen, the leftists supported by Egypt, split away from the Nationalist Front and formed a Liberation Front focusing their efforts in Aden; this evolved into Front for the Liberation of Occupied South Yemen (FLOSY).
What does FLOSY stand for?
FLOSY stands for Front for the Liberation of Occupied South Yemen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fluorescent Runway Lighting
- Foreign Language or Research Skills (University of Kansas; coursework requirement)
- Fort Lauderdale Orchid Society (Florida)
- Fractional Lower-Order Statistics
- Free/Libre Open Source (software)
- Stanford Foreign Language Oral Skills Evaluation Matrix
- Free Linux Open Source Software
- Free/Libre and Open Source Software
- Free/Libre and Open Source Software in Education
- Free Libre Open Source Software in Education
- Fairbanks Light Opera Theater (Alaska)
- Flying Lead Orientaton Tool (subsea flying lead assembly)
- Forward Line of Own Troops
- Flight of the Conchords (also seen as FOTC)
- Flexible Learning on the Internet (UK)
- Forward Link-Only Technology for Mobile
- Floating Gate Tunnel Oxide
- First Lady Of The United States
- Fuzzy Logic and Uncertainty Engine