Hypothesis 3: The presence of multiskilled front line managers in the hotel industry in Taiwan is associated with staff retention.
What does FLM stand for?
FLM stands for Front Line Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLM
We have 83 other meanings of FLM in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Line Marshaller
- Florida League of Mayors
- Flow Meter
- Focused-Lethality Munition
- Food, Labor, Mileage
- For the Learning of Mathematics
- Ford Lincoln Mercury (automobiles)
- Forward Link Module
- Français Langue Maternelle (French: French Mother Tongue)
- Free Love Movement
- Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (Telco Transport Equipment)
- Fun Little Movies (Sprint - PCS)
- Fun, Love, Money
- Fundación para las Letras Mexicanas (Spanish: Mexican Literature Foundation; Mexico)
- Funding Lending Management (UK based lender)
- Fuori Le Mura (Italian: Outside the Walls; architecture)
- Fetal Lung Maturity by the Amniotic Fluid Surfactant/Albumin Ratio
- Forward Link Module/Reverse Link Module
- Federal Land Management Agency (US DOI)
- First Line Manager Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
She believes that time wisely spent takes off the pressure from everyone, especially on the CEO and the front line managers.
While these are important participants, the ability to wield effective change rests with the front line managers and supervisors.