FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE Craig Whyte's beautiful girlfriend is a mystery Russian.
What does FRWL stand for?
FRWL stands for From Russia With Love (James Bond Movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FRWL
- Flagged Register Write-Back (method)
- Fellow of the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama (UK)
- Fairbanks Republican Women Federated (Santa Fe, CA)
- Forecast Wind Factor
- Front Royal Wrestling Federation (Virginia)
- Fiscal Relations Working Group (Canada)
- Fleet Requirements Working Group
- Free Rider Web Hosting
- Framework Ground
- Freiwillig (German: voluntary)
- Forum Rozwoju Wolnego Oprogramowania (Polish: Free Software Development Forum)
- Family Resource Wage Progression (Washington State Institute for Public Policy)
- Flemington Reading and Writing Program (Australia)
- Freeport Regional Water Project
- Fall River Wild Rice (California Wild Rice Growers Association, Inc.)
- Fox River Water Reclamation District (Elgin, IL)
- Department of Forest, Rangeland, and Watershed Stewardship (Warner College of Natural Resources; Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO)
- Fire Remote Automated Weather Station Technician (US Coast Guard)
- Forest, Range and Wildlife Sciences (Utah)
- Forest, Rangeland and Watershed (academic department; Colorado State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
D Thomas, Carmarthenshire A SHE made a number of French and Italian films after her role in From Russia with Love, the last being Scacco Internazionale in 1968.
Summary: A Walther pistol held by James Bond for a classic From Russia With Love image has sold for more than a quarter of a million pounds.
The Bentley S2 Saloon, with an estimated price of pounds 12-15,000, was eventually sold for pounds 17,825 at the event The Bentley's logbook shows Sir Sean - famed for his role in seven James Bond films including From Russia With Love and Goldfinger - owned it from July 5, 1974 for five years.
Fleming himself was responsible for the design of the Casino Royale and From Russia With Love covers.
So, that's James - Dr No From Russia With Love Goldfinger Thunderball You Only Live Twice On Her Majesty's Secret Service Diamonds Are Forever Live And Let Die The Man With The Golden Gun The Spy Who Loved Me Moonraker For Your Eyes Only Octopussy A View To A Kill The Living Daylights Licence To Kill Goldeneye Tomorrow Never Dies The World is Not Enough Die Another Day Casino Royale - Bond.
James Dr No From Russia With Love Goldfinger Thunder-ball You Only Live Twice On Her Majesty's Secret Service Diamonds Are Forever Live And Let Die The Man With The Golden Gun The Spy Who Loved Me Moonraker For Your Eyes Only Octopussy A View To A Kill The Living Daylights Licence To Kill Golden Eye Tomorrow ' Never Dies The World Is Not Enough Die Another Day Casino Royale Bond.