Standard guide for conducting the frog embryo teratogenesis assay-Xenopus (FETAX).
What does FETAX stand for?
FETAX stands for Frog Embryo Teratogenesis Assay-Xenopus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of FETAX in our Acronym Attic
- First European Transfer Agent SA
- Foreign Exchange Transactions Act (South Korea)
- From Emotions to Advocacy (parental advocacy; special education; book)
- Fully Executed Teaming Agreement (US federal contracting)
- Foreign Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (China)
- Further Education and Training Awards Council
- Federação dos Trabalhadores na Agricultura do Estado do Paraná (Brazil)
- Federación de Trabajadores Agrarios (Spanish: Federation of Agricultural Workers)
- Federação dos Trabalhadores na Agricultura do Estado de Pernambuco (Brasil)
- Federación de Trabajadoreds de la Salud (Spanish: Health Workers Federation, Nicaragua)
- Fédération Européenne des Travailleurs du Bois et du Bâtiment
- Federal Energy Technology Center
- Florida Educational Technology Conference
- Florida Educational Technology Corporation
- Foreign Exchange and Trade Commission (Taiwan)
- Further Education and Training Certificate
- Further Education and Training Colleges (South Africa)
- Finite Element Tree Crown Hydrodynamics
- Forest Entomology Textbook Challenge
- Forest Entomology Textbook Challenge for the 21st Century
Samples in periodicals archive:
The frog embryo teratogenesis assay-Xenopus (FETAX) was used to assess the developmental toxicity of HA.
NIEHS toxicologists are validating a model system known as the Frog Embryo Teratogenesis Assay-Xenopus (FETAX) that can be used to screen chemicals for their potential to cause birth defects.