Picnic to welcome international students The Friendship Foundation for International Students will host its annual Welcome Picnic from noon to 2 p.
What does FFIS stand for?
FFIS stands for Friendship Foundation for International Students (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFIS
We have 5 other meanings of FFIS in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Immunologic Research (est. 1989)
- Friendly Force Information Requirements
- Farm Financial Impact and Risk Model
- Field Format Index Reference Number
- Florida Fire Incident Reporting System
- Federal Facility Information System
- Federal Funds Information for States (Washington, DC)
- Finance and Financial Information Systems (degree)
- Forum for Innovative States
- Foundation Financial Information System (USDA Forest Service)
- Frozen Food Information Service (UK)
- Florida Financial and Insurance Services Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Fujian Foreign Investment Service Center (est. 1991)
- Fast Frigate Integrated Shipboard Tactical System
- Federation for Integrated Tourism (international trade association)
- Female Figure Identification Technique for Apparel (software)
- Fixed Wing Fleet Information Tracker (US Army)
- Foundation for Families in Transformation (Canada)
- Foundation for International Training (Canada)
- Free-Flow Isotachophoresis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Impact on the community: Matthews is marketing chair for United Way's Success by Six initiative, chairs the steering committee for the Friendship Foundation for International Students and is PR director for the Eugene Airport Rotary.
They are members of the Friendship Foundation for International Students at the University of Oregon.