Bang with Friends, which was started by three young twenty-somethings, allows users to sign into the service via Facebook and then select the friends of the opposite sex they'd like to, well, bang.
What does FOOS stand for?
FOOS stands for Friends of the Opposite Sex
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOOS
- Flash Object Oriented Programming (computing)
- Foundations of Object-Oriented Programming Language
- Friends of Onkaparinga Park (Port Noarlunga South, Adelaide, South Australia)
- Friends of Organ Pipes (Victoria, Australia)
- Friends of Old Portsmouth Association (UK)
- Fraternal Order of Paramedics and EMTs Society
- Functional Object-Oriented Programming System (computing)
- Facts on Osteoporosis Quiz
- Focusing on Our Strengths (University of Exeter; UK)
- Friends of Owhiro Stream (est. 2003; New Zealand)
- Fell on Out-Stretched Arm
- Fall On Outstretched Hand
- Fortunate Observer Of Time (Frogg Cafe album)
- Forum for Object Oriented Technology
- Framework for Object-Oriented Testing (computing)
- Friends of Old Trafford (Manchester, England, UK)
- Friends of the Ouachita Trail (Hot Springs, AR)
- Friends of Old-Time Music and Dance (Charleston, WV)
- Financial Times Stock Exchange 100 (UK stock index)
- Friends of the Omaha Zoo (volunteer support group; Omaha, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But if you have friends of the opposite sex, you need to be careful if your partner is uneasy with it.
If you do have friends of the opposite sex, you need to be careful if your partner is slightly uncomfortable with it.
There can be huge advantages to having friends of the opposite sex.
THERE can be huge advantages to having friends of the opposite sex.
I don't think there's anything wrong with having friends of the opposite sex.