City fashion designer Francesca Kearns posted: "My heart goes out to the family and friends of Tom Burns.
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for Friends of Tom
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Free of Tax
- Free On Truck
- French Overseas Territories
- Frequency of Optimum Traffic (ITS)
- Frequency of Optimum Transmission
- Frequency, Offset and Tone (radio)
- Frequency-Only Tracking
- Friend of the Telescope
- Friends of Ted
- Friends of Togo
- Friends of TOTUS (Teleprompter of the United States; blog)
- Front Office Transaction (various locations)
- Fruit on Top
- Fuel Oil Tank (maritime engineering)
- Full of Them
- Full Open Throttle (engine)
- Full Operational Test
- Future of Tomorrow (youth-led organizing group; Brooklyn, NY)
- Follow-On Test & Checkout
- Final Operational Test and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
But secondly, for every pair of TOMS you buy, Friends of Toms donates a new pair to a child in need.
uk CAPTION(S): Tom Wyn Roberts Friends of Tom Wyn carried a Welsh flag and floral tributes through Llangefni (main/top right) before ending up at the spot of Sunday's fatal accident on Glanhwfa Road (top right).
Friends of Tom Davies, who died in August at his home in Lake Road West, Cardiff, organised the 'Gig for the King' to raise funds for the charities that helped him through the last weeks of his illness.
Friends of Tom - who was to have married Adele in Italy this September - yesterday branded his hoodie-wearing killers "scum".
Friends of Tom were friends you could trust, even if you had never met them before.
But there appears to be no chance of a reconcilation between the couple and friends of Tom have turned on 47-year-old Emily.
Summary: A-list friends of Tom Hanks gathered in New York to honour the Hollywood actor's career.