Friends of the bride and groom arrived days early from as far away as California, Alaska and Canada (Shirley and I represented the great province of Ontario).
What does FOTB stand for?
FOTB stands for Friends of The Bride (London indie band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTB
We have 10 other meanings of FOTB in our Acronym Attic
- First Off the Bench (basketball)
- Flash on the Beach (Flash Developers Conference, Brighton, UK)
- Flash on the Beach (UK Conference; Adobe Flash)
- Flight of the Bumblebee (song)
- Flip Off The Board (polite form)
- Focus On The Basics
- Force of the Breaker (Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game set)
- Forum Of The Banned
- Fresh Off The Boat
- Fresh Out the Box
- Friends of the Bridegroom
- Frosting on the Beater (Posies album)
- Fruit of the boom (Belgium dance party)
- Friends of the Bellaire Library (Texas)
- Friends of the Bird Sanctuary (Wisconsin)
- Fathers of the Church
- Fiber Optic TOW Cable
- Fire of the Carolinas (Elon University Marching Band)
- Flags Of The Confederacy
- Fleet OTH Targeting Coordinator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of the guests were friends of the bride and groom from college and work.
Bridesmaids were Marianna Faust Blackburn, Caroline England Church, Olivia Terrell Faust, Madeleine Kavanay Griffin, and Mollie Carroll Griffin, cousins of the bride; Mallory Lynn Conner Cooley, sister of the groom; Katherine Lynn Barkett, Brooke Leslie Beard, Tana Jane Louise Graham, Augusta Mathilde Smith, and Laura Lee Wooley, friends of the bride.
Friends of the bride and groom Cris Crisler and Zachary Jones served as musicians playing piano and violin.
Programs were presented by Lee Margaret Sykes and Mary Will Sykes, friends of the bride, and Garrett Enseleit and Jordan Johnson, cousins of the bride.
Program attendants were Claire Golding and Mollie Mitchell Golding friends of the bride.