Donations, if desired, for the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity or The Friends of Sutton Park Association may be sent c/o Ian Hazel Funerals Ltd, 5 Belwell Lane, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, B74 4AA.
What does FOSPA stand for?
FOSPA stands for Friends of Sutton Park Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOSPA
We have 1 other meaning of FOSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Southampton Old Cemetery (UK)
- Family of Special Operations Vehicles (US DoD)
- Follow-On Stand-Off Weapons
- Farmland and Open Space Preservation (Wisconsin)
- Festival of Spirituality and Peace (UK)
- Fiber Optic Spark Plug
- Florida Opportunity Scholarship Program (Florida Department of Education)
- Frontiers of Software Practice
- Fuel Oil Service Pump
- Federation of Office and School Products Associations (est. 2001; global trade association)
- Friends of the Salinas Public Library (Salinas, CA)
- Friends of the San Pedro River
- Functional Outcomes of Sleep Questionnaire
- First Opinions, Second Reactions (Purdue University Press; West Lafayette, IN)
- Flexible Optical Solar Reflector
- Friends of Saint Roch
- Friends of Silk Road
- Friends of Soviet Russia (est. 1921)
- Friends of the Scioto River (Ohio)
- Friends of the Shenandoah River (Winchester, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Free - Booking is essential on 0121 454 7810 Another chance to experience the Dawn Chorus 13 May, 5 - 7am Sutton Park National Nature Reserve A fantastic opportunity to experience the sights and sounds in this special landscape with Friends of Sutton Park Association.
HISTORY WALK THE Friends of Sutton Park Association have organised a walk looking at the historical features of the park, to be led by archaeologist Mike Hodder from 10am on Saturday, March 8.
The news comes after more than 30 people attended the group's last meeting to hear Harvey Skelcher, chairman of Friends of Sutton Park Association, talk about the conservation work he is involved with.
The Friends of Sutton Park Association received a pounds 40,000 grant so that the historical sites of the woodland could be more widely appreciated.
The Friends of Sutton Park Association believe the rash of developments on gardens bordering the nature reserve are becoming ever more visible from the park.
Janet Lea, secretary of the Friends of Sutton Park Association, handed in an 82-signature protest petition from residents to councillors on the city's licensing committee .
THE Friends of Sutton Park Association is appealing for volunteers to help protect the giant nature reserve.