But John Ratcliffe, of the Friends of Pembrokeshire National Park, said: "The point about their efficiency is very controversial and depends on how you look at the finances and subsidies.
What does FPNP stand for?
FPNP stands for Friends of Pembrokeshire National Park
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPNP
We have 2 other meanings of FPNP in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Pierre National Grasslands (South Dakota)
- Fort Point National Historic Site (San Francisco, California)
- First Post Nails It
- Fluid Power Net International
- Florham Park, New Jersey
- Friends of Princeton Nursery Lands (New Jersey)
- Feet Per Nautical Mile
- Flight Plan Not Received
- Family Planning Nurse Practitioner
- First Peoples National Party (Canada)
- Fundacja Polsko-Niemieckie Pojednanie (Polish: Polish-German Reconciliation Foundation; Warsaw, Poland)
- First Peoples National Party of Canada (political party)
- Fédération des Parcs Naturels Régionaux (French: Federation of Regional Nature Parks)
- Family Planning New South Wales (Australia)
- Foods For Particular Nutritional Uses
- File and Print services for NetWare (Microsoft)
- Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge (Naples, FL)
- Family Parks New Zealand (caravan parks/campgrounds; Waihi Beach; New Zealand)
- Fab PowerOps (software)
- Faciopalatoosseous Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three Welsh national park societies, the Snowdonia Society, which is headed by former Assembly minister Alun Pugh, Brecon Beacons Park Society and Friends of Pembrokeshire National Park, have joined forces against the scheme on the grounds that it would damage the environment.
The Friends of Pembrokeshire National Park is an independent voluntary charity committed to help protect, conserve and enhance the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park for all to enjoy.