Friends of Lois, who passed a hang gliding qualification earlier this year, described their grief on a Facebook page set up in her memory.
What does FOL stand for?
FOL stands for Friends of Lois (support group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOL
We have 55 other meanings of FOL in our Acronym Attic
- Formazione On-Line (Italian: Education Online)
- Fortress of Louisbourg (Canada)
- Forward Operating Location
- Found On Linoleum (EMT slang; as in LOL FOL - Little Old Lady Found On Linoleum)
- Foundations of Literature
- Free on Loan
- Frente Obrero Liberashon (Dutch: Workers' Liberation Front, Netherlands Antilles)
- Friends of Laphroaig
- Friends of LIVE (band)
- Friends of Lizzy (band)
- Friends of the Library
- Frowning Out Loud
- Fruit of the Loom (clothing)
- Full of Life
- Full Overlap
- Fördergemeinschaft Ökologischer Landbau (German association to promote organic agriculture)
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Federacion Odontologica Latinoamericana (Spanish, dental association)
- Festival of Light and Art (New Zealand)
- Focus on Latin America (Valparaiso University; Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Friends of Lois, who passed a hang-gliding qualification earlier this year, described their grief on a Facebook page set up in her memory.