Keith Hardwick, from Friends of Liverpool Airport, said: "Their (Ryanair) situation is more worrying.
What does FOLA stand for?
FOLA stands for Friends of Liverpool Airport (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOLA
We have 9 other meanings of FOLA in our Acronym Attic
- Frowning Out Loud
- Fruit of the Loom (clothing)
- Full Overlap
- Fördergemeinschaft Ökologischer Landbau (German association to promote organic agriculture)
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Federacion Odontologica Latinoamericana (Spanish, dental association)
- Festival of Light and Art (New Zealand)
- Focus on Latin America (Valparaiso University; Indiana)
- Fort Laramie National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Friends of Lake Apopka (Florida)
- Friends of Ludlow Auditorium (Ludlow, VT)
- Friends of the Language Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Friends of the Lubicon Alberta (Canada)
- Federation of Lawyers against Corruption (India)
- Folkbildning-Learning for Active Citizenship (Sweden)
- Fiber-Optic Local Area Network
- Friends of Lower Appomattox River (Virginia)
- Friends of the Los Angeles River
- Family of Light Armored Vehicles
- Failover and Load Balancing
Samples in periodicals archive:
It could even be the propeller from the same aircraft which made the flight from Liverpool to Manchester," said Keith Hardwick from the Friends of Liverpool Airport, who is one of the organisers along with Martin Keen of Liverpool Flying School.
Graham Ward, editor of 09/27, the Friends of Liverpool Airport magazine, is positive.
Keith Hardwick, spokesman for the Friends of Liverpool Airport support organisation, said: "Any 75th is a milestone, but it celebrates Liverpool way back then and the fact that KLM considered the city a very important business centre to make it a direct connection through to Amsterdam.
Organised by the Friends of Liverpool Airport (FoLA) and The Jetstream Club it will centre on the original Liverpool Speke Airport Terminal, now the Liverpool Marriott Hotel South, which, with Liverpool John Lennon Airport, is supporting the event.
Byline: Neil Hodgson THE Friends of Liverpool Airport (FoLA) have updated their image with a new logo as part of a bid to attract new members.
``As a former local government officer who had to travel regularly to the Welsh Office in Cardiff, I know from painful experience what a nightmare the journey it is by road or rail, '' said Marshall Morris, Friends of Liverpool Airport chairman.
The weekend event has been organised by The Jet stream Club and the Friends of Liverpool Airport (FoLA).