Goal One was formed in July 2003 by activists LandWatch Lane County and Friends of Linn County, as well as supporters in Benton and Josephine counties.
What does FOLC stand for?
FOLC stands for Friends of Linn County (est. 1997; Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOLC
We have 18 other meanings of FOLC in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Long Beach Animals
- Fiber-Optic Loop-Back Connector
- Friends of Laughing Bird Caye (now Friends of Nature; Belize)
- Fact-Of-Life Change
- Fan of Lois and Clark
- Flash Output Level Compensation (photography)
- Fountain of Life Church (Lombard, IL)
- Friends of Lafitte Corridor (preservationist group; New Orleans, LA)
- Friends of Lane Cove (New South Wales, Australia)
- Friends of Lincoln Castle (Lincolnshire, UK)
- Fiber Optic Low-Coherence Interferometry
- Foundations of Literacy Development
- Friends of the Lake District (est. 1934; UK)
- Federation of Local Development Agencies (UK)
- Friends of Libraries for Deaf Action
- Free On-Line Dictionary Of Computing
- Free On-Line Dictionary of Philosophy
- Fiber Optical Laser Designator System
- Flexible Organic Light-Emitting Display
- Fear of Looking Foolish
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Just of Friends of Linn County and 1000 Friends of Oregon will discuss the Willamette Valley Alternative Futures Project and answer questions on growth issues in the valley.