Francis Carroll focuses on the Irish American dimension and details the ways in which the Friends of Irish Freedom emerged to provide stable support for Ireland from within the American home front.
What does FOIF stand for?
FOIF stands for Friends of Irish Freedom (est. 1916)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Freedom of Information Commission
- Freedom of Information Coordinator (Canada)
- Freedom of Information Council
- Fundamentals of Inventory Control (course)
- Furnished by Owner, Installed by Contractor
- Fiber Optic Interconnection Box
- Face of Invoice Discount
- Firearms Owner Identification
- First Out in Default (lending terms)
- Form of Identification
- Freedom of Information Filer and Archive (UK Citizens Online Democracy project; Londond, England, UK)
- Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas
- Fair of the Iron Horse (locomotive exhibition)
- Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems
- Far Out Instrument Language (music/sound programming language)
- Fiber Optic Integration Lab
- File Oriented Interpretive Language
- First, Outer, Inner, Last (mathematics)
- First, Outside, Inside, Last (mathematics)
- Foreign Oil Independence League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dublin and American College, Dublin) examines the Friends of Irish Freedom as one of the organizations of Irish-Americans promoting Irish nationalism from the Easter Rising to the establishment of the Irish Republic.
I couldn't believe it," said Hurley, the president of the Friends of Irish Freedom.