Additional opportunities Eugene Park Stewards and Friends of Hendricks Park - Seek volunteers to help with invasive plant removal, seed collection, trailside weeding, trail maintenance and planting from 9 a.
What does FOHP stand for?
FOHP stands for Friends of Hendricks Park (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOHP
We have 3 other meanings of FOHP in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Occupational Health Nurses within the European Community
- Federation of Occupational Health Nurses in the European Union (est. 1983)
- Federation of Humane Organizations (West Virginia)
- Forrestal Occupational Health Organization (US Department of Energy headquarters fitness center)
- Forum Offenes Hochfelden (Swiss political forum; Hochfelden, Switzerland)
- Friends of Hospice Ottawa (Canada)
- Front of House Organisation (UK)
- Friends of Historic Onondaga Lake (Liverpool, NY)
- Fraternal Order of Housing Police (Philadelphia, PA)
- Friends of Halewood Ponds (UK)
- Friends of Heritage Preservation (est. 1998; Los Angeles, CA)
- Friends of Hillcrest Pond (Springfield, PA)
- First-Order Hybrid Petri Nets
- Friends Of Hoyt Park Pool (Wauwatosa, WI)
- Finance, Operations, Human Resources
- Fixed Overhead Rate
- Friends of Happy Retreat (Charles Town, WV)
- Friends of Haw Ridge
- Friends of the Holyoke Range (Massachusetts)
- Friends of Hudson River Park (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
to noon, the Friends of Hendricks Park host a work party.
Additional opportunities Eugene Park Stewards and Friends of Hendricks Park - Seek volunteers for invasive plant removal, seed collection, trailside weeding, train maintenance and planting from 9 a.
Murrow said she showed up because it was a nice day, and she was invited by a friend and member of Friends of Hendricks Park, Barbara Pickett.
; sponsored by Friends of Hendricks Park and the city of Eugene; donation of $3 per person to Friends of Hendricks Park is suggested; 541-607-4068 or www.
Byline: The Register-Guard Friends of Hendricks Park Magnolia Walk - 1 p.
Information: 541-682-4874 or the Friends of Hendricks Park, 541-607-4066.
Remembrances to Friends of Hendricks Park in Eugene.