The cheque will be presented to the Dean of Durham, the Very Reverend Michael Sadgrove, by Peter Smith, the National Gatherings Manager for the Friends of Cathedral Music (FCM) at Durham Cathedral on Sunday.
What does FCM stand for?
FCM stands for Friends of Cathedral Music (est. 1956)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCM
We have 231 other meanings of FCM in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Consequence Management
- Forex Capital Market (also seen as FXCM)
- Foster Care Maintenance (various locations)
- Fracture Critical Member
- Frame Code Mode
- Frank Crawford Martin (Miami, FL public school)
- Freiberger Compound Materials (Germany)
- Fréquence Cardiaque Maximale (French: Maximum Heart Rate)
- Frequency Controlled Motor
- Frequent Caller Minute
- Froid Climatisation Melgorienne (French refrigeration company)
- Fuel Cell Markets (UK)
- Fuel Containing Mass (NPP Accident)
- Full Circle Magazine (est. 2007)
- Full-Cost Move
- Funds Control Module (Army)
- Funky Cold Medina (song)
- Fussball Club Münchwilen (Swiss soccer club)
- Future Capability Mission
- Futures Commission Merchant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concert is sponsored by the Friends of Cathedral Music.
The Friends of Cathedral Music granted pounds 25,000 to Newcastle Cathedral and pounds 10,000 to Hexham Abbey.