It is so special and our family and friends always comment on how well kept the grounds are.
What does FA stand for?
FA stands for Friends Always
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FA
We have 56 other meanings of FA in our Acronym Attic
- Frankford Arsenal (PA; ammunition headstamp)
- Frankfort Arsenal (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Freakin' A! (polite form)
- Fredericksburg Academy
- Free Agent (baseball, football, etc.; player who may sign with any team)
- Freight Allowed (shipping)
- French Angora (rabbit)
- Frente Amplio (Spanish: Broad Front; Uruguayan political party)
- Frequency Agile/Agility
- Friederich's Ataxia
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's for any who feel alone and misunderstood and offers a set of humorous cartoons centering around the notion that friends always die at the worst times, are little more than worms and garbage, and more.
If you are with a group of friends always make sure at least one person stays with the property.
But for extras like shoes, friends always make it more fun.
My friends always say how lucky I am to be with such a good-looking man and some have even tried to steal him away.
I hope he locates "Dave" very soon as I'm sure they will have lots to talk about and will remain firm friends always.