Stating that club managers never agree with international football, particularly in friendly situations, Ferguson also said that players should be available for the European Championship and the World Cup.
What does FRENSIT stand for?
FRENSIT stands for Friendly Situation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fraser River Estuary Management Plan
- First Response Emergency Medical Services, Inc. (Puerto Rico)
- Florida Regional Emergency Medical Services
- Frequency Modulated Simultaneous Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Far Right Ethno-Nationalist
- Fédération Romande des Entrepreneurs en Nettoyage (French: Romande Cleaning Contractors Federation; Switzerland)
- Full Reference Enzyme Data (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
- Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
- Farm Relief Employment in New Zealand
- Food Research in Europe and New Zealand
- Forensic Sciences & Crime Scene Technology Conference and Exposition (annual)
- Flathead Reservation Extension Office (Montana State University)
- Faculty Recruitment Enhancement Project (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
- Faculty Research & Engineering Program (US Army)
- Family Record Extraction Program
- Fertilizer Research and Education Program (California)
- Filarmonica Recreio do Emigrante Portugues (Portuguese, Newark, CA band)
- Forest and Range Evaluation Program (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even in friendly situations, risk managers can have trouble gathering accurate information about a claim.
For the friendly situation paragraph, begin by focusing only one level up.
Each brief has an intel and friendly situation update, an ODO, MC or mission coordinator (to cover such things as the line-up and impromptu section standardization in cases where crews launch without briefing together), flight lead, and cockpit briefs.
Finally, the ACT chief and MI company commander should use the ISM to verify that their scheme of support is valid relative to the current friendly situation.
Terrain doesn't change as the enemy and friendly situations do.
Robert, however, feels that the whole situation could be effectively diffused if both boxers were to meet at a pre-fight press conference and be shown shaking hands in a friendly situation.
We've a much more friendly situation, so I'm not blaming this or that, and there's no way I'm going to cry and say I should have done this or that," insisted Barrichello.