Friendly Hills HealthCare Network (FHHN) is a fully integrated health care system whose basic components are a 160physician, multispecialty medical group and a full-service, acute care community hospital.
What does FHHN stand for?
FHHN stands for Friendly Hills Healthcare Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Freie Hansestadt Hamburg (German)
- Familial Hyperreninemic Hypoaldosteronism
- Farmington Hills Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Forest Hill Hockey Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Family History of Heavy Drinking (alcohol studies)
- Florida Hospital Heartland Division (Lake Placid, FL)
- Five Hospital Homebound Elderly Program (Chicago, IL)
- Friends of Historic Huletts Landing (New York)
- Full Height, Half-Length
- First Horizon Home Loan Corporation
- Fair Housing Hotline Project (Woodland, California)
- Fetal Heart Heard and Regular (normal cardiac rhythm)
- Five Hills Health Region (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Foundation for Human and Humanitarian Rights in Lebanon
- Faculty of Health and Human Sciences (Thames Valley University; UK)
- Forrest Hills High School (Michigan)
- Fort Hamilton High School (Brooklyn, New York)
- Fort Hunt High School (Fairfax, VA, USA)
- Fountain Hills High School (Fountain Hills, AZ)
- Francis Howell High School (St.Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barnett, MD, is Chair/CEO, Friendly Hills HealthCare Network, La Habra, Calif.