Jon Davidson of Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund, who filed a friend of the court brief on Rene's behalf, said the case could have widespread implications.
What does FOTC stand for?
FOTC stands for Friend of the Court (court ordered child support)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOTC
We have 39 other meanings of FOTC in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the Bellaire Library (Texas)
- Friends of the Bird Sanctuary (Wisconsin)
- Fathers of the Church
- Fiber Optic TOW Cable
- Fire of the Carolinas (Elon University Marching Band)
- Flags Of The Confederacy
- Fleet OTH Targeting Coordinator
- Flight of the Conchords (New Zealand folk duo; HBO series)
- Force Over-the-Horizon Track Coordinator
- Freedom of the City
- Friends of the Children (various locations)
- Friends of Turkey Creek (Florida)
- Fulfillment of the Contract (gaming)
- Fixed Orifice Tube Cycling Clutch (car temperature control)
- Friends of the Children of Chernobyl
- Fish on Toast Clearing House (blog)
- Falling Off The Chair Laughing
- Face Of The Day
- Fact of the Day
- Fate of the Dragon (game published by Eidos in 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If they are not permitted to become a party to the case, they will request to file a friend of the court brief, Breen said.