Other dishes that stand out are the fried green tomatoes topped with the house 1870 sauce, which is a killer combination of shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spicy cream sauce.
What does FGT stand for?
FGT stands for Fried Green Tomatoes (movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FGT
We have 27 other meanings of FGT in our Acronym Attic
- Fabrication Graphique et Technique (French: Manufacturing and Technical Graphics)
- Fanpop's Got Talent (contest)
- Federação Gaúcha de Tênis (Portuguese: Gaucho Tennis Federation; Brazil)
- Film Grain Technology (bandwidth-saving technology for HD video)
- Filthy Gorgeous Things (online magazine)
- Finnish Golf Tour
- Florida Gas Transmission Company
- Flue-Gas Treatment
- Formal Government Testing
- France Granulés Technologies (French technology firm)
- Full Gospel Tabernacle (Eureka, CA)
- Functional Ground Testing
- Fédération Générale des Travailleurs de l'Agriculture (French: General Federation of Workers in Agriculture)
- Finnish Grocery Trade Association
- From Grief to Action (Canada)
- Fédération Générale du Travail de Belgique
- Faithful Guardian Training Center (Carrollton, GA)
- Fightin Gator Touchdown Club (University of Florida booster club)
- Florida Government Technology Conference
- Fluorescent Gentamicin-Thallous-Carbonate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Trailer Trash Special is offered daily featuring a smoked chopped pork sandwich, fried green tomatoes and 15 fried shrimp.
The Exorcist, Fried Green Tomatoes and Show Biz Bugs Bunny, the commercial delivers the message that Farmers offers more of what customers want--discounts and service, said Jeffrey Beyer, Farmers' senior vice president and chief communications officer.
Even Fried Green Tomatoes wasn't yet released, and the divisive Claire of the Moon was another year away.
RECIPE: Fried Green Tomatoes (1) Rinse 2 green (unripe) tomatoes (8 oz.
Fave films: Monty Python's Life Of Brian, The Wizard Of Oz and Fried Green Tomatoes.