Their data show that these larvae are reproducing sufficiently to maintain the population," says Claudia Mills of the University of Washington's Friday Harbor Laboratories.
What does FHL stand for?
FHL stands for Friday Harbor Laboratories (Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHL
We have 42 other meanings of FHL in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Hôpitaux Luxembourgeois (French: Luxembourg Hospitals Federation)
- Feline Hepatic Lipidosis (cat disease)
- Ferret Health List
- Filipinas Heritage Library (Philippines)
- Fiskeri-og Havbruksnæringens Landsforening (Norwegian: Norwegian Seafood Federation)
- Flax Hull Lignan (food supplement)
- Flexor Hallucis Longus
- Florida Handball League (est. 2009)
- Fort Hunter Liggett (US Army)
- Fournitures Hôtelières Limousines (French: Hotel Limousine Supplies)
- Friends of the High Line (New York)
- Front Head Lock (wrestling maneuver)
- Front Helvétique de Libièration (French: Swiss Liberation Front)
- Fountain Hills Library Association (Arizona)
- Fallon Health and Life Assurance Company (health insurance; Massachusetts)
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Federal Home Loan Bank Board
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- Federal Home Loan Bank Dallas
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reports included here summarize seven actuopaleontological research projects conducted by graduate students who attended a 5-wk graduate-level field course conducted at Friday Harbor Laboratories (FHL) of the University of Washington in July and August 2004.