What does FSWLA stand for?
FSWLA stands for Friction Stir Welding Licensees Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Foreign Service Written Examination (US State Department)
- Federal Student Work Experience Program
- Family Support Work Group
- File System Working Group (computing)
- Financial Sector Working Group
- Flight Symbology Working Group
- Food Services Working Group (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Food Supply Working Group (USDA)
- Colonial First State WS (Wholesale) Geared Share (Australia)
- Free Speech Web Hosting
- Forum for the Study of World Literatures in Chinese (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Fire Service Women of New Jersey Inc.
- Fire Service Women of New York State
- Family Services of Western Pennsylvania
- First-Starting-within-Page (programming)
- Flight Safety Working Party
- Flying Saucer Working Party (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Wireless Product, Inc. (Japan)
- Federally Sentenced Women Program Committee (Canada)
- Finnish Socialist Workers' Republic