00 Paperback A teacher ideas press book LB1576 Rosenberg, a teacher for the Fresno Unified School District, presents a collection of 30 lessons to help elementary students improve their test-taking skills in preparation for high-stakes testing.
What does FUSD stand for?
FUSD stands for Fresno Unified School District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUSD
We have 2 other meanings of FUSD in our Acronym Attic
- Federal University of Sao Carlos (Ministry of Education; Brazil)
- Forrestfield United Soccer Club (Australia)
- Framingham United Soccer Club (Framingham, MA)
- Full Usage of Sub-Channels
- Family Unity for Sustainable Development (Nigeria)
- First Unit Start Date (production scheduling)
- First Unitarian Society of Denver (Denver, CO)
- Flagstaff Unified School District (Flagstaff, AZ, USA)
- Fontana Unified School District (Fontana, CA, USA)
- Fremont Unified School District (Fremont, CA, USA)
- Federation Unifiee Self Defense Arts Martiaux (French: Unified Federation of Martial Arts Self-Defense)
- Forward Up Starboard Down Aft Port
- Far Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Explorer (NASA mission)
- Featured US Exporters
- Federal Union of Scientists and Engineers
- Federation of Unified School Employees
- Filesystem in Userspace
- Find, Use, Share, and Expand
- Foundation for Undergraduate Student Entrepreneurs
- Foundation for Upgrading the Standard of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the other hand, the Fresno Unified School District, also in central California, does allow students to wear the bracelets.
Through a successful partnership with Fresno Unified School District a mobile mathematics and science van is being built to ensure that all Fresno neighborhoods have access to afterschool programs.
6 million," said Jill Marmolejo, a spokeswoman for the Fresno Unified School District.
Linking Police and Probation Officers The most positive change in the program, however, occurred two years ago when the Fresno County Juvenile Probation Department joined forces with the TAC officers and the Fresno Unified School District to bring integrated police and juvenile probation services directly to the seven high school campuses.