The Gary Soto Literary Museum is located at Fresno City College.
What does FCC stand for?
FCC stands for Fresno City College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCC
We have 548 other meanings of FCC in our Acronym Attic
- Foster Care Coalition (various locations)
- Fraction of Commercial Power Supplied by Coal
- Fractional Cloud Cover
- France Création Conditionnement (French packaging company)
- Franciscan Clarist Congregation
- Frederick Community College (Frederick, MD)
- Free Code Camp (computer programming)
- French Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- French Commercial Code
- French Competition Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Magill, a lawyer representing Fresno City College instructor Bradley Lopez, said that his client disputes some of the allegations that led to what the school terms a "notice of correction.
Moser, Belmont University Debbie Ockey, Fresno City College Raymond Olson, College of DuPage Thomas O'Toole, St.
5-6, Dallas Black Dance Theatre, Fresno City College, 1101 E University Ave, 559/485-9050 Fullerton Feb.
Karen Wood Fresno City College 300 WINS Brian Agler Columbus Quest Mick Angel Kuemper H.
In 1996, Fresno City College participated in the American Association of Community Colleges' "Exploring America's Communities" project, during which time "[t]he college's Honors colloquia included several conversations on the meaning of diversity, ethnic identity and commonalities of American culture (to the extent one exists)" (Fresno City College, 1997, p.