engineers check out a component of the Improved Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System, designed and developed by NAVAIR Lakehurst.
What does FLOLS stand for?
FLOLS stands for Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fact Log (election campaign web page)
- Fake Blog
- Fetish Lifestyles Open Group
- For the Love of God
- Form Log
- Photo Log (see also Phlog)
- Flow Generator (MAC)
- Fabric Login (Fibre Channel)
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International
- For the Love of Kids (parenting conference)
- Fractional Lower-Order Moments
- Florence Moore Hall (Stanford University)
- Full Lifecycle Object-Oriented Testing
- Fire Loss of Profits (insurance)
- First Letters of Phrase (password creation technique)
- Floating-Point Operation
- Flowers, Liquor, Orchestra, Photographer (Jewish groom's gifts)
- Fluorescent Lipid Oxidation Products
- Fortran Language Oriented Parser (computer programming)
- Friends of Leash Optional Park (Winter Springs, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ship also has the Improved Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System, IFLOLS.
The classroom was designed to enhance instruction for the interior communications electricians (IC) who maintain and operate the improved fresnel lens optical landing system, the long-range lineup system and landing signal officer (LSO) heads-up display systems.