What does FMCHP stand for?
FMCHP stands for Fresenius Medical Care Health Plan (Broomfield, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Field Managers' Course Guide (National Wildifire Coordinating Group)
- Financial Management Consulting Group (various locations)
- First Manhattan Consulting Group (New York, NY)
- Fort Mason Community Garden (San Francisco, CA)
- Familymart China Holding Co., Ltd.
- Foederatio Medicorum Chirurgicorum Helvetica (Latin: Swiss Association of Doctors and Surgeons; Biel, Switzerland)
- Fort Madison Community Hospital (Iowa)
- Foundation for Mother & Child Health
- Fowler Museum of Cultural History (at University of California, Los Angeles)
- Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. (Waltham, MA)
- Force Mobile Command Headquarters (Canada)
- Fédération Marocaine du Conseil et de l'Ingénierie (French: Moroccan Council and Engineering Federation; Morocco)
- Federation of Ministers and Churches International
- Feria Mexicana de Ciencias e Ingenierias (Spanish: Mexican Science and Engineering Fair; Mexico)
- Formal Methods and Component Interaction (informatics workshop)
- Fort Mill Communications, Inc. (Rock Hill, SC; est. 1994; web design services)
- Functional Multineuron Calcium Imaging (Japan)
- Free Methodist Church In Canada
- Financial Management Career Intern Program (US Department of the Interior University)
- Frederikshavn Motocross Klub (Danish motocross club)