Undergoing six dialysis treatments weekly improved left ventricular mass and physical health compared to conventional thrice weekly sessions, according to a trial conducted by the Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
What does FHN stand for?
FHN stands for Frequent Hemodialysis Network (study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHN
We have 28 other meanings of FHN in our Acronym Attic
- F.C. Hammond Middle School Library (Alexandria, VA)
- Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center (fire department; Los Angeles, CA)
- Frequency Hopping Multiplexer
- Federatie Hondensport Nederland (Dutch: Dog Federation Netherlands)
- Finished Hex Nut
- First Horizon National Corporation (Memphis, TN)
- Foreningen for Human Narkotikapolitikk (Norwegian: Human Drug Policy Association; Oslo, Norway)
- Forest Hills Northern
- Francis Howell North (Charles, MO)
- Freeport Health Network (Freeport, IL)
- Future Healthcare Network
- Family Housing, Navy And Marine Corps
- Focal Hepatocellular Necrosis and/or Portal Lymphocytic Infiltration
- Forest Hills Neighborhood Association (Durham, NC)
- Fulton Heights Neighborhood Association (North Carolina)
- Fishing Has No Boundaries
- Fort Hood National Bank (Fort Hood, TX)
- Fermi Hyper-Netted Chain Method
- Fern Hollow Nature Center (Sewickley, PA)
- First Horizon National Corporation (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frequent hemodialysis improved left ventricular mass (heart size) and self-reported physical health compared to conventional hemodialysis for kidney failure, according to the Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial funded by the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.