Earlier this year, Citibank surprised many of its customers by issuing Forms 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income, to report the value of frequent flyer miles the customers had received in exchange for opening new accounts as part of an ongoing promotion.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Frequent Flyer Mile(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Floating Fat Man (Israeli band)
- Floradale Feed Mill Ltd (Floradale, ON, Canada)
- Fluid Flow Model (computer engineering)
- Fondo para la Foca del Mediterráneo (Spanish)
- Food for Medicine
- Formation for Ministry (religion)
- Forms and Font Manager (software)
- Frankfurt Am Main
- Free for Mix (gaming)
- Freight and Fleet Management
- Fuel Fabrication Modification
- Fuel Failure Monitor
- Fuel Flow Monitor
- Full Face Mask (diving)
- Full Field Model (oil industry)
- Fun Fragging Maniacs (gaming clan)
- Functional Fault Model
- Fundus Flavimaculatus
- Future of Family Medicine Project (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Faith Formation for Maturing Adults
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customers of TAROM can now earn and redeem frequent flyer miles when flying on all services operated by SkyTeam member airlines.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A new service from Placely, an online social network for travellers, enables users to keep track of all their frequent flyer miles data in one central area.
Although the IRS said it had no special enforcement program for frequent flyer miles, under similar circumstances, a CPA's clients could receive the same costly IRS ruling.