What does FUSED stand for?
FUSED stands for French-US Exchange in Dance (French American Cultural Exchange; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FUSED in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Up Starboard Down Aft Port
- Far Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Explorer (NASA mission)
- Featured US Exporters
- Federal Union of Scientists and Engineers
- Federation of Unified School Employees
- Filesystem in Userspace
- Find, Use, Share, and Expand
- Foundation for Undergraduate Student Entrepreneurs
- Foundation for Upgrading the Standard of Education
- Fund for Undergraduate Student Excellence
- Firefighters United for Safety, Ethics and Ecology (Eugene, OR)
- Fuerza de Seguridad Pública (Public Safety Force, Honduras)
- Federal Universal Service Fee
- First Universalist Society in Franklin (Franklin, MA)
- Friends of Upton State Forest (Upton, MA)
- Find, Use, Share Information (telecommunications)
- First Union Securities, Inc.
- Fusing is a Unified Standard for Information Technologies Governance
- Filipinos Unifying Student-Engineers in an Organized Network (University of California, Irvine)