Libya demands an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council after the French-American-British aggression against Libya, an independent state member of the United Nations," the statement said.
What does FAB stand for?
FAB stands for French-American-British (classification of leukemia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAB
We have 272 other meanings of FAB in our Acronym Attic
- Food and Beverage (various organizations)
- For A Bit
- Força Aérea Brasileira
- Forward Air Base
- Forward and Beyond (Vitalij Kuprij instrumental music album)
- Forward Avionics Bay
- Four Ancient Books of Wales (William Skene anthology)
- Fragment of Immunoglobulin prepared by Papain Treatment
- Franchise Advisory Board (various companies)
- Franco à Bord (French: Free on Board)
- Frequency Allocation Board (Pakistan)
- Frequency Availability Broadcast
- Fresh Air Base (deep mine rescue)
- Freshman Advisory Board (student organization)
- Friendship across Borders (Germany)
- Fuel Air Bomb
- Fugasnaya Awiatsyonna Bomba (Russian Federation Air Force series of general purpose freefall iron bmbs)
- Fulfillment, Assurance, and Billing (operational process areas for Telecommunication Service Providers)
- Fully Acknowledged Broadcast (Thunderbirds TV series)
- Fully Advised and Briefed (Thunderbirds TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17) concentrations have long been known to be associated with monocytic and myelomonocytic leukemias (1), and quantification may be helpful in classification according to the French-American-British system (2).