He was a well known author and speaker on international legal issues, as well as an active member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the American Foreign Policy Association, and the French-American Chamber of Commerce.
What does FACC stand for?
FACC stands for French-American Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACC
We have 82 other meanings of FACC in our Acronym Attic
- Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (Austria)
- Florence Area Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Florida Association of City Clerks, Inc.
- Florida Association of Community Colleges
- Florida Association of Community Corrections
- Florida Association of Court Clerks & Comptroller
- Fonds d'Action pour le Changement Climatique (French: Action Fund for Climate Change)
- Food and Care Coalition (Utah)
- Ford Aerospace Communications Corporation
- Foundation Award in Caring for Children (Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; UK)
- Friends of Animal Care & Control
- Fur and Alligator Advisory Council
- Florida Air Conditioning Contractors Association (Casselberry, FL)
- Faculty Association of California Community Colleges
- Fédération des Associations de Chasseurs aux Chiens Courants (French: Federation of Associations for Hunting with Hounds)
- Field Artillery Captains Career Course (US Army)
- Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers
- Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies
- Fellow of the American College of Clinical Engineers
- Fellow, American College of Childbirth Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) is continuing to make itself known around Colorado as an increasingly active international organization.
BEAUJOLAIS AT SKIRBALL: This year's Beaujolais Festival by the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles takes place Nov.
He was named businessman of the year by French business magazine Nouvel Economiste in 1991; honored by the French-American Chamber of Commerce in 1993; tapped to serve on several U.