He was a well known author and speaker on international legal issues, as well as an active member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the American Foreign Policy Association, and the French-American Chamber of Commerce.
What does FACC stand for?
FACC stands for French-American Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACC
We have 82 other meanings of FACC in our Acronym Attic
- Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (Austria)
- Florence Area Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Florida Association of City Clerks, Inc.
- Florida Association of Community Colleges
- Florida Association of Community Corrections
- Florida Association of Court Clerks & Comptroller
- Fonds d'Action pour le Changement Climatique (French: Action Fund for Climate Change)
- Food and Care Coalition (Utah)
- Ford Aerospace Communications Corporation
- Foundation Award in Caring for Children (Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; UK)
- Friends of Animal Care & Control
- Fur and Alligator Advisory Council
- Florida Air Conditioning Contractors Association (Casselberry, FL)
- Faculty Association of California Community Colleges
- Fédération des Associations de Chasseurs aux Chiens Courants (French: Federation of Associations for Hunting with Hounds)
- Field Artillery Captains Career Course (US Army)
- Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers
- Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies
- Fellow of the American College of Clinical Engineers
- Fellow, American College of Childbirth Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) is continuing to make itself known around Colorado as an increasingly active international organization.
He was named businessman of the year by French business magazine Nouvel Economiste in 1991; honored by the French-American Chamber of Commerce in 1993; tapped to serve on several U.