New Orleans, three nights from pounds 409 Price includes: Return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow,airport tax and three nights room only accommodation in the 3* French Quarter Courtyard Hotel.
What does FQCH stand for?
FQCH stands for French Quarter Courtyard Hotel (New Orleans, Louisiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- French Quarter Classic (New Orleans, LA Ferrari race)
- Fresh Quality Chain (shelf-life analysis model)
- Fuchs Quick Connect (hydraulic quick-attach system)
- Fully Qualified Class (Java)
- Faut Qu'ça Bourges (French cultural association; Bourges, France)
- Fédération Québécoise de Camping et de Caravaning (French; Québec, Canada)
- First Quality Carpet Cleaning (Texas)
- Faut Qu'Ca Guinche (French band)
- Federal Quality Consulting Group (Denver, CO)
- Freiburg Questionnaire of Coping with Illness
- Fully-Qualified Class Name (Java)
- Frequency Coordinator
- Ferromagnetic Quantum Critical Point
- Facility Quality Control Project Office
- Fédération Québécoise des Clubs Quads (French: Quebec Federation of Quad Clubs; Quebec, Canada)
- Field Quality Control Supervisor (Ohio)
- Foodstuff Quality Control Services (Greece; est. 1978)
- Fuel Quantity Control Unit
- Faerie Queen Doll
Samples in periodicals archive:
A three-night break at the French Quarter Courtyard Hotel, travelling between November 1 and December 18, costs from pounds 409 return with British Airways.