It's a brand that, up until now, has only been available in France and French overseas territories, but Evian Volvic Export GM, Elio Pacheco, is taking it to the export market, as a "sparkling accompaniment to its still water brand, Evian".
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for French Overseas Territories
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Foreskins on Toast (military slang)
- Form of Tender
- Formation Ouverte de Tuteurs (French: Open Training Tutors)
- Forum Oilfield Technology (Houston, TX)
- Forward Observer Team
- Forward Transfer (Message) (Signaling System #7)
- Fountain of Tears (band)
- Foyer Occupationnel et Thérapeutique (French: Occupational and Home Therapy)
- Free of Tax
- Free On Truck
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voters in some French overseas territories started voting Saturday.
Nathalie Haddad, product manager, Groupe SEB MEA, Indian Sub Continent, French Overseas Territories presented Tefal's new range of products: Nutricook, Actifry and Vitacuisine.
IRD is managing for more than sixty years research, consultancy and capacity building activities in Africa, the Mediterranean basin, Asia, Latin America and French overseas territories.
Banana producers in French overseas territories, sugar companies and dairy firms led the league of big-time winners, on the back of large-scale EU sugar and dairy sector reforms.