Dr Michael Weeks, from Marston Green, donated his French horn to West Bromwich-based The People's Orchestra when he saw they were desperate for instruments.
What does FH stand for?
FH stands for French Horn
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FH
We have 33 other meanings of FH in our Acronym Attic
- Forgotten Hope (Battlefield 1942 computer game modification)
- Forschungsinstitut an der Hochschule (German)
- Fort Hood
- Fort Huachuca (US Army installation in SE Arizona)
- Frame Handler
- Frank Herbert (author)
- Freedom House
- Fremde Heere (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, WWII)
- French Hardness (degrees of water hardness in France, Switzerland, Italy)
- French Havana (rabbit breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among them will be Jon Dowds of Wyken, Coventry, who played the French horn when he joined the orchestra in 1985.
French horn player Chris Griffiths, a member of the Northern Sinfonia, who lives in Regent Court, Gateshead, is now perfecting his routines in a communal area in the nearby tower block of Warwick Court.
The concert at both venues will also feature Haydn's jubilant Symphony No 70, followed by Mathias' Horn Concerto, which features BBC Now's principal French Horn player Tim Thorpe.
Albert Woodward carries the bass drum and to his left Ernest Leabo holds a French horn.
Byline: Edited by FIONA PARKER Q WHY are French horns played with the left hand?