Similarly, a very low (close to zero) genetic correlation between clip I and clip III and others had been estimated in French Angora (Rafat et al.
What does FA stand for?
FA stands for French Angora (rabbit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FA
We have 56 other meanings of FA in our Acronym Attic
- Fourier Analysis
- fractional anisotropy
- Framework Agreement (various organizations)
- Framework Approach
- Frankford Arsenal (PA; ammunition headstamp)
- Frankfort Arsenal (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Freakin' A! (polite form)
- Fredericksburg Academy
- Free Agent (baseball, football, etc.; player who may sign with any team)
- Freight Allowed (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave Buterbaugh, Hippity Hop Rabbitry, New Zealand Whites, Thriantas and French Angoras.