Maiden flight is finished by first production version of Airbus Military s A400M airlifter, with the company saying the aircraft is on schedule for delivery to the French Air Force by June.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for French Air Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Forged Alliance Forever (gaming community)
- Forgive And Forget
- Forum Atomique Français
- Forward Air Field (South African Air Force)
- Forward and Aft Fuselage (aviation)
- Forward Available Fleet (UK Royal Air Force)
- France Aux Français (French)
- Free Art Friday
- Freedom Isn't Free
- Freight Analysis Framework
- Friends Are Forever
- Friends Asking Friends (software)
- Friendship Ambassadors Foundation
- Frost and Flame (online game)
- Fuel Adjustment Factor (shipping industry)
- Full Auto Frame (computer graphics)
- Fund for Arkansas' Future (Little Rock, AR)
- Fundación Angélica Fuentes (Spanish: Angelica Fuentes Foundation; Guatemala)
- Future Animators of the Future
- Fuzing, Arming & Firing
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have a full partnership menu in 2013 with many training opportunities together," said Palomeros, a former French air force chief.
95 Hardcover D788 Seeking an explanation for the paradox of the French defeat amid the statistical success of the French air force, this study offers a comparative view of the three major European air forces of 1940: Britain, Germany, and France.
On January 14, a Mirage aircraft of the French Air force collided with an F-15 aircraft of the Saudi Royal Air Force during a joint maneuver in Tabuk.
The Rafale, in service for the French Air Force since 2006, has been flying air support roles in Afghanistan since 2007, and was a big part of the NATO air campaign in Libya in 2011.
Riyadh, Rabi'I 1, 1433, Jan 24, 2012, SPA - The Chief of General Staff, General Hussein bin Abdullah Al-Qabil received here today the Chief of Staff of French Air Force, General Jean-Paul Palomeros.
They were followed by the French Air Force, who turned up in force in true style.