Fremont Area Medical Center (FAMC) is partnering with Cerner Corp.
What does FAMC stand for?
FAMC stands for Fremont Area Medical Center (Fremont, NE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAMC
We have 10 other meanings of FAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Adaptive Multigrid Boundary Element (solvent program)
- Fredericksburg Area Mountain Bike Enthusiasts (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Finnish Association of Mechanical Building Services Industries (established 2003)
- Fermetures Aménagements Mercier Casier (French construction company)
- First American Monetary Consultants, Inc.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical College (now Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University)
- Flying Aces Motorcycle Club (Rockport, PA)
- France Auto Miniature Collection (France)
- Franklin American Mortgage Company (Franklin, TN)
- Fully Absorbed Manufacturing Cost
- Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center (Virginia)
- Falling Off My Chair Laughing
- Fall Arrest Manufacturing Company
- First Alliance Mortgage Company
- Fellow of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- Florida Association for Managed Care Professionals (Orlando, FL)
- Fatty-Acid Modified, Cholesterol-Reduced Animal Fat
- Fatty Acids, Middle-Chain Triglycerides
- Fashion Association of Merchandising and Design (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawson Software (Nasdaq: LWSN) today announced that Fremont Area Medical Center signed a contract to implement Lawson Enterprise Exchange to help establish the health center's planned Health Information Exchange (HIE).
; New York Methodist Hospital in New York; and Fremont Area Medical Center in Fremont, Neb.