Murkowski is also happy to welcome two Alaskan college students to serve as this summer's intern coordinators: Marl Freitag of Ketchikan and Parker Haymans of Anchorage.
What does FR stand for?
FR stands for Freitag (German: Friday)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FR
We have 69 other meanings of FR in our Acronym Attic
- Francais (French)
- France (Including Corsica & Island of Mayotte)
- France (Internet Top Level Domain)
- Francorum Rex (Latin: King of the Francs, Codices and Manuscripts)
- Frankfurter Rundschau (German Newspaper)
- Fraserburgh (UK fishing boat registrations)
- Freedom Reborn (gaming organization)
- Freeride (cycling, snowboarding etc.)
- Freight Release
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Freitag bags have become a modern fashion cult in Switzerland, their origins honour an 'out with the old, in with the old' way of thinking.
Initial estimates indicated that the tornado that hit Dexter, northwest of Ann Arbor, Thursday evening had winds of around 220 kilometers per hour (kph), National Weather Service (NWS) meteorologist Steven Freitag said Friday.
Freitag is survived by many loving and caring relatives and friends in Clinton and Worcester County, among them, his cousins, Diane Freitag D'Olimpio and Peter Fadgen.
He added: "Mr Freitag died as a result of an accident which was entirely foreseeable and entirely preventable.
Tapestry, which Freitag said will cost roughly $66 million to build, also received another $9.
By Janet Eastman LOS ANGELES--April Freitag is studying the situation from her kitchen window.