Israel's company, which has offices in the major cities where DHL operates, expanded its footprint in several countries by opening freight offices in secondary and smaller cities where it identified demand for its services.
What does FROF stand for?
FROF stands for Freight Office
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of FROF
We have 1 other meaning of FROF in our Acronym Attic
- Frontiers of Combining Systems (International Symposium)
- Fat-Removal Orbital Decompression (ophthalmology)
- Final Record of Decision
- Functionally Related Observable Difference
- Front for Democracy in Burundi
- Frame Relay Over Digital Subscriber Line
- Final Report of Expenditures
- Fall River Office of Economic Development (Fall River, MA)
- Fire Risk on Freight
- Free Republic of Feydey (Switzerland)
- Football Reaching Out For Africa (charity event; UK)
- Faithfully Rely on God
- Family Room over Garage
- Finished Room Over Garage
- Fixture Random Output Generator (lighting technology)
- Flame Resistant Organizational Gear (US Marine Corps)
- Flexible Response to Ongoing Growth
- Flow Regulated Orifice Gauge (carbon dioxide regulator)
- Fluent Readers On Grade-Level
- Foolish Repulsive Old Gentlemen (informal/social group of southern California businessmen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1960, the last passenger train left the station, and the depot was used as a freight office until 1983.
The pub had been located in a building that once served as a station and freight office for Burlington Northern.
Mr Nelson studied politics and international relations at Lancaster University, before returning to his home town of Portsmouth to take on the role of freight office clerk with P&O.