According to the Federal Highway Administration's (FHWA) Freight Analysis Framework, which estimates commodity flows and freight transportation activity, the U.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for Freight Analysis Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Accumulation Fund (Australia)
- Foreign Assistance Framework
- Forgive And Forget
- Forum Atomique Français
- Forward Air Field (South African Air Force)
- Forward and Aft Fuselage (aviation)
- Forward Available Fleet (UK Royal Air Force)
- France Aux Français (French)
- Free Art Friday
- Freedom Isn't Free
- French Air Force
- Friends Are Forever
- Friends Asking Friends (software)
- Friendship Ambassadors Foundation
- Frost and Flame (online game)
- Fuel Adjustment Factor (shipping industry)
- Full Auto Frame (computer graphics)
- Fund for Arkansas' Future (Little Rock, AR)
- Fundación Angélica Fuentes (Spanish: Angelica Fuentes Foundation; Guatemala)
- Future Animators of the Future
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Federal Highway Administration's (FHWA) Freight Analysis Framework, the U.
In fact, the FHWA Freight Analysis Framework indicates that by 2020 freight volumes will increase by 70 percent from 1998 totals, and freight volumes through the Nation's primary gateway ports could more than double.
In partnership with other modal administrations, FHWA developed the Freight Analysis Framework (FAF), a database and analytical tool that captures freight flow data by mode and commodity.
In October 2002, USDOT released the Freight Analysis Framework (FAD, a database and analytical tool that will help improve planning, operations, and decisionmaking to better manage freight movement across the country.