Now the upper extent of the cloud is far above the freezing level, the duration of the water droplets at this height and its cold temperatures ensures rapid sublimation to ice.
What does FZLVL stand for?
FZLVL stands for Freezing Level (weather forecasts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Firewall Zero Hour (gaming)
- Fault Zone Head Waves
- Fibrinogen Zurich I
- Forschungszentrum Informatik
- First Zen Institute of America
- Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
- Feet Zoom Level
- Forum Zghazagh Laburisti (Maltese: Labour Youth Forum)
- Frente Zapatista de Liberción Nacional (Spanish: Zapatista National Liberation Front, México)
- Folklore de la Zone Mondiale (French: Folklore of the World Zone)
- Free Zone Management Authority (Saint Lucia)
- Fort Zumwalt North (high school; O'Fallon, MO)
- Filton (airport code; UK)
- Fast Zero Power (Philips Semiconductors)
- Fine Zinc Powder
- Fractured Zona Pellucida
- Fresnel Zone Plate
- Fresnel Zone Plate Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The forecast still calls for possible snow and rain showers through Tuesday, with overnight temperatures falling below the freezing level.
The weather changes quickly and the freezing level can drop down to as low as 1,500 feet in the spring.
Byline: ANI Srinagar, Dec 9 (ANI): As mercury dips to below freezing levels in Srinagar, residents are thronging markets to buy woolen clothes to beat the cold.
Overnight temperatures can slip to freezing levels, but normally remain in the 40s.
The director general of the Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute, Michel Frem, told the national News Agency (NNA) that temperature would not drop below freezing levels as of Wednesday.
In such clouds, warm rain processes act below the freezing level (the height at which the temperature is at 0[degrees]C), but ice particles are also initiated above the freezing level that interact with the supercooled liquid cloud droplets in a variety of ways.
With a temperature right at the freezing level, coupled with a brisk wind, the longer grip also made it much easier for cold hands to hold onto the Mini-Revolvers.