Chris Wilkinson, swimming in the 18-24 age group,} picked up gold in the 100m and 200m freestyle and the 50m fly, while Helen Muscroft won gold in the 100m and 200m freestyle and 100m individual medley (IM) in the 25-29 age group.
What does FREE stand for?
FREE stands for Freestyle (swimming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FREE
We have 41 other meanings of FREE in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible Regional Emissions Data System
- Flight Readiness Evaluation Data System
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence
- Financing Residential Energy Efficiency
- Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble (US Army)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Européenne En Education (French)
- Forum for Responsible and Ethical E-Mail
- Forum for Rights to Electronic Expression (similar to EFF, India)
- Foundation for Research on Economics and the Environment
- Freedom of Religion for Everyone Everywhere
- Friends of Refugees of Eastern Europe
- Full Reactive Eyes Entertainment (video game genre)
- Fund for Renewable Energy and the Environment
- Free-Range Resonant Electrical Energy Delivery System (cardiology)
- Filipino Radio Enthusiasts of Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)
- Family Resources for Education on Eating Disorders (Bethesda, MD)
- Foundation of Resources for Equality and Employment for the Disabled
- Frame Engine and Data Link Manager
- Facing Real Exciting Energy Developing Out of Miracles (Gary Busey)
- Freedom of Musical Expression
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Eugene does have a nice combination of talent and depth, with the return of four seniors who qualified for the state meet last season, including their entire 200-yard freestyle and 200 medley relay teams.
The Highlanders return sophomore Sara Boam (state qualifier in 100 freestyle and 200 freestyle), and juniors Amanda Hoffman (50 freestyle) and Kacie Hogan (100 backstroke).