has released Alaskan Freeride American Pale Ale, the brewery's first new, year-round bottled brew since 2009.
What does FR stand for?
FR stands for Freeride (cycling, snowboarding etc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FR
We have 69 other meanings of FR in our Acronym Attic
- Frame Relay
- Franc (unit of currency)
- Francais (French)
- France (Including Corsica & Island of Mayotte)
- France (Internet Top Level Domain)
- Francorum Rex (Latin: King of the Francs, Codices and Manuscripts)
- Frankfurter Rundschau (German Newspaper)
- Fraserburgh (UK fishing boat registrations)
- Freedom Reborn (gaming organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Extreme skiers Reine Barkered and Christine Hargin have been crowned freeride world champions on the slopes of Vernier in Switzerland.
Sherwood, whose "exercise" includes bombing down staircases and riding off buildings while wearing plastic body armor, will be one of the dozens of amateur riders competing at this Sunday's Collins Cycle Shop Indoor Freeride Tournament & Skills Arena.
REVIEWS Disney's Tarzan Freeride (Disney Interactive/UbiSoft) For Nintendo GameCube Price: pounds 39.
Working with such rapid growth companies as Freeride.