Contract notice: "production of promotional materials to promote the freephone number and activities on the project bg051po001-6.
What does 0800 stand for?
0800 stands for Freephone Number (NZ Telecom)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- ADT Burglar Alarm (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Local Burglar Alarm (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Oxygen Sensor (automotive)
- Burglary in Progress, Business (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary in Progress, Residence (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary in Progress, Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary in Progress, Vending Machine (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary of Business (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Hello (reads "hello" when viewed upside down on numeric pagers)
- Burglary of Residence (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Merrymeeting Field (Airport Code) Bowdoinham, Maine
- Burglary of Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Zero-Dimensional (mathematics)
- Zero Defects
- Zero Dark Thirty (film)
- Zero Gauge
- Zero Gravity
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as OHIO or ZHIO)
- Our Server Clan (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Zero Transmission Level Point (reference point in a telephone system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alternatively call freephone number 0800 138 2555 or 0870 830 6985 between 8am and 5.
He said: "All it takes is a call to the pension credit freephone number to check if you may be able to get more money.
The freephone number will be available from today and will be open from 10am to 4pm on Monday to Friday and from 7am to 9pm on Wednesdays.
A Tynedale Council spokesman said: "For households where electoral roll details remain unchanged, you re-registering by dialling the freephone number and keying-in a security code printed on the canvass form.
Set up by the Merseyside Drug Intervention Programme, The 24-hour, confidential, freephone number 0800 028 1300 is open to anyone with a drug issue or to family and friends who want advice.
NHS Tayside launched their 'We Are Listening' freephone number with a series of adverts.