He will join Stanford as a visiting scholar at the university's Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies (FSI), and will also be a visiting fellow at Stanford's Hoover Institution.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Freeman Spogli Institute (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Survey of India
- Forestry Science Institute of Vietnam
- Formal System Identifier
- Fortress Systems International (Charlotte, NC)
- Fournisseur de Services Internet (France)
- Fox Sports International (sports programming)
- Fraud Scheme Investigator
- Free Space Interiors (India)
- Free Standing Insert
- Free Swelling Index (coal)
- Freshman Summer Institute (various schools)
- FRISK Software International
- Front-Side Illuminated (sensors)
- Fuchs Swelling Index
- Fuel Stratified Injection
- Fuji Seal International (Japan)
- Fujisoft Incorporated (Japan)
- Full Screen Interstitial (Interative Media advertising unit)
- Functionally Significant Item
- Fund Screen Investigation (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can take up to 5 pounds of wild fish to produce 1 pound of salmon, and we eat a lot of salmon," said Naylor, the William Wrigley Senior Fellow at Stanford's Woods Institute for the Environment and Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies.