However the abolishment of the current rule will help insurers to have more freedom to manage their risks.
What does F2M stand for?
F2M stands for Freedom to Manage (US NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F2M
- Foreningen 2 Foreldre (Norweigan: 2 Parents Association; est. 1985)
- Friend-to-Friend (computer network)
- Forecast to Finished Goods
- Family to Family Health Information Education Center (United Cerebral Palsy, Michigan)
- Free to Go (mobile phone package)
- Float to Integer
- First Two Layers (Rubik's Cube)
- Female to Male (transsexual)
- First to Market (economics)
- Fixed to Mobile (telephone communication)
- Felixstowe to Nuneaton (train route; UK)
- Files 2 Peers (file hosting service)
- Free to Play
- Factor II Receptor
- Faculty to Student (education metric)
- Free Software Free Society
- Future Fire Support System
- Future Fire Support System Panel (US Army Crusader system)
- Field to Target (radiation therapy)
- Free to Talk
Samples in periodicals archive:
The change of ownership would also allow village hall bosses the freedom to manage their own affairs without having to involve the council.
Let children learn by doing: It's easier to learn by doing and lessons become ingrained when children are given the freedom to manage their money.
In addition to providing seamless online support and availability to a large and widely distributed agency, the ES7000 offers an organization like the USDA the increased flexibility and freedom to manage daily computing challenges," said Mike Thomas, vice president, Unisys Global Solution Partners.
Set limits on their decision-making/action-taking authority (such as all communications to parents must go through you first), but once those limits are clear, give staff members the freedom to manage a situation.
That meant I had to give up many day-to-day, busy-work activities, to give myself the freedom to manage and to think.